For many of you, when we say we live in River Falls, you have no idea what that looks like or if it even exists beyond the exit signs off 94. I thought I would give you a little tour of our home and our campus.
This building is the Education Building. We will be spending a lot of time in here as we get into our content area.
This is North Hall. Most of the campus is on one side of the street, but this building is the only one you actually have to cross the street to go into.
This is South Hall, one of the oldest Buildings on Campus. If you are interested in Attending UWRF this is where the admissions office is. We would love to have you here!
This is the University Center or UC. The newest and most environmentally friendly Student center in Wisconsin. This is where Tyler and I spend countless hours doing homework. Even as I write this I am in the UC.
This is our living room. Our apartment is not huge, but we really like it.
(Minus the part about not being able to bring Mia with us.)
This is our Kitchen/Dining Room. Thanks to Matt and Hannah, we have a table that will actually fit in our "dining room." I was thrilled that it had a place for all my Antique collectibles.
Well...as you can see Tyler is getting things done as I blog. I suppose it is time to get down to business.





No comments:
Post a Comment