Thursday, September 23, 2010

It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house All that cold, cold, wet day.

Waking up this morning was not something that we wanted to do. It was dreary and Ty did not have class until 2pm. We decided that we should get up and workout because I had class and a quiz to take at 9:30am. Since it was pouring rain, we decided that we would drive to class. We may as well have walked. Parking in River Falls is terrible. Everywhere that was open was by permit only. Finally, we were about 5 blocks from school (not too much closer than if we walked) and we found a place to park. Another thing we learned today is that umbrellas are really good at keeping your heads dry, but our feet and bottoms of our pants were soaked! After finishing a 2.5 hour class I figured I would come out and the rain would be over, WRONG!The sun did not shine. 

Rain equals comfort food so I made homemade pizza and off to class we went. Basically, today was a soggy boring day. Filled with studying, pizza and coffee to warm us up after the cold. 

No comments: