When we moved to Fargo we had a secret. We kept that secret for awhile until everyone could get adjusted to us being SO far away. When the time was right we told our families and now we are ready to tell all of you too! We are expecting a baby girl the end of September or early October. After having the experience we did with Eli we will just be prepared for an early or late delivery :) In the mean time, we are enjoying life as a family of 3 and looking forward to the change that will make us Four in Fargo.Here is a peek at what Mr. Eli has been up to lately.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
The Constant Change
For everyone who knows us, we have been undergoing changes constantly since Ty and I started dating 5 years ago. If it wasn't changing wedding plans or living arrangements it was of prospective degrees in school. Just when you think we are about to settle in we surprise everyone and move to Fargo! As children grow they change and Eli has been doing his fair share of changing since moving up here. From getting teeth and crawling to saying "mamma" and "dada" and beginning to stand on his own. He has just started to walk along the furniture in our apartment. He is growing everyday and changing all the time. But this post is about yet another change that we are going to be experiencing this Fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations, Mollie!!!! How exciting! :) Little Eli just keeps getting cuter and cuter too! Can't wait to see what a doll your little girl will be!
Congratulations!!! That is exciting! Sounds like we will have kids pretty close in age!! :) What is your official due date?
The official due date is October 2nd but I found out pretty early if that's right. I would have only been 3 weeks pregnant when I found out. Who knows! The babies could be born on the same day. I think we are like what, 6 days apart :)
Ok cool!! Yep, I'm due on Sept 26th, so about 6 days. I found out super early too.. like 2 weeks. It was kind of hard to believe at first!! Haha But with your track record we definitely could go on the same day! I'm due on Liam's birthday, and he thinks that's pretty cool. :)
Post a Comment