Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Up date and Family Photos

We have been busy to say the least. School is picking up and birthday season is back in full swing. Taylor's was at the beginning of October, Mom's was yesterday, Brittany's is coming in two weeks and so many more. We have been coming home every weekend and trying to see everyone which is SO great, But...school has kinda taking the backseat and it is starting to creep up, on me at least. Last Friday Brooke was kind enough to take some pics of Ty and I and of course I got to process the pictures. If you are my facebook friend you have already seen one. Here are the rest. Sorry that this couldn't be a longer post, but I have to get back to homework. Oh, and if you are interested, my amazingly talented friend Hannah has started her own etsy shop:)called RufflesandTulle. you should check it out by clicking on the name. Here is a preview of our little family's pictures! Hope you all are having a good week!




 

No comments: