Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall has Fallen

Wow, a week ago I was wearing sundresses and sandals. Today I am all cuddled up in a cardigan and flats. Its amazing what a cold front can do. It is definitely Fall. So far, this semester hasn't been a very eventful. We only have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday making Tuesdays and Thursdays study day and relaxing day. Ty has been busy with his three classes that require labs. He was feeling a little overwhelmed, but since his internship from the summer was extended, he was able to get 3 more credits for that instead of having to take another class. So, Ty will be working somewhere around 20 hours a month. Its not much, but we are hoping he can keep his foot in the door and maybe even get a job when he graduates so that we can come back to the Chippewa/Eau Claire area.

I have also been dabbling in Photshop. Brooke has been taking pictures of Annie (Our niece). Here are some that I did, when I should have been studying. :)






Wednesday, Heather Clutter was driving by and stopped in and had coffee with me in between my classes and it was so nice to have a piece of home in the middle of the week. Yesterday, we attended Intervarsity, a christian group on campus. It was a really great experience for both of us. One of the staff gave a talk from John about Jesus providing wine at the wedding feast and gave a new perspective on the text. Now, I am sitting here in Eau Claire just waiting for Ty to finish working and trying to make myself study a little. We will see how far I get. I guess that means I better start trying.

No comments: