Thursday, March 3, 2011

What a week!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Even now I am thinking that there is something else that I should be doing, but I need the break. This weekend we were home  visiting with family. Saturday, was a bridal shower for Tyler's cousin Rachel. While Leslie made food and Brooke got her house ready for the many guests that were coming, I watched Annie. She had a cold, but such a trooper. The shower was filled with fun games,  great food,  getting to know Ty's family better. Sunday we went to church and ate the left over food from the shower. It was just as good the second time! After eating and playing with the kids a little, we headed home to play with more kids. A missionary couple with ties to Chippewa recently moved to River Falls and asked if we would watch their kids for a short time. They were so much fun! We learned a new game and were able to get to know some pretty great kids. Then the week began....

Monday I woke up with a terrible cold and that was just the beginning of the craziness for the week. That meant a lot of tea for me. We have been studying and trying to fight a nasty cold while still trying to make it to class. I can't wait for this week to be over. Thank goodness Friday is just around the corner. Only one test to go and then we am home free for the weekend. Well, this has been a nice diversion for my day, but it is time to get to work. 

Spanish Phrase of the Day
A diario una manzana es cosa sana
English Equivalent: An apple a day keeps the doctor away


No comments: