Today is miercoles! In Spanish that's Wednesday. It has been and will be a long day. Today, I was up and moving at 6 am, to some that's not too early, but to me that is ridiculous. I had to observe in a Special Education classroom for 4 hours. It was a good time, but I was ready to leave when it was time. I have to go back for 6 more hours and then I will be all done. Then I have class at 2pm and again from 5-7:30pm. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
In other news, Ty is THRILLED to see that the Vikings have once again signed Randy Moss. He couldn't bare the excitement, it was almost the first thing he said to me when I called him after observing. He is hoping with Brett Farve throwing to Moss, his fantasy football may be looking up.
Today is also very special because it is Taylor's Birthday! HAPPY 21st Birthday sister! You are so loved! Hope its a great day!!
Spanish Phrase of the day:
Feliz Cumpleaños!
Translation: Happy birthday

No comments:
Post a Comment